Add A Flush Of Blush
Available in two types | Powdered and Cream
OR, add a pop of illuminator to brighten your face!
What a GLOW!
Our blushes are | Vegan | Animal Cruelty Free | Paraben Free | Contains Natural Ingredients
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Highlight your best features!
Fashion Model wearing a combination of our Bronze Powder Blush and highlighted with our Galactic Glow Cream Illuminator
How to Shiine Bright Like A Diamond with Blush and/or Highlighter
- Can be used with a small fluff brush or index and middle fingers.
- A little goes a long way
- Apply the blush or highlighter in a sweeping motion going inwards from the ear down to the cheekbone towards the mouth.
- Be sure the blush never extends lower than the tip of the nose.
- If using both blush and highlighter: apply The highlighter after your blush to easily blend and/or hide excess blush.
Oval, Round, Square faces | Apply a little touch of blush to the chin and blend it well to make your face appear longer.
Oblong, Long, Heart faces | Apply blush on cheekbones below the outer corners of the eyes and blend well.
Various ways to apply Highlighter:
- On your forehead Inbetween the eyebrows: Accentuates and adds dimension
- Under the eyebrows | Opens up the eyes.
- Above or below the lips | Volumizes the lips to appear fuller.
- In the middle of your chin | Accentuates and makes lips appear bigger.